Originally a guest post on www.lifehack.org
- Every day you will give yourself the gift of an “attitude of gratitude.”
- Visualizing how you would like your day will help release positive energy from within you and you will attract more positive energy from those around you.
- Instead of spinning your wheels in an old way of thinking, each day is a chance to reframe and re-look at things in a different way.
- You can experience each day an awe in the beauty and creation of the world – and the beauty of you who is in it!
- You find yourself shifting from an “”I can’t mindset” to an “I can” mindset.”
- With a focus on positive intentions, you feel more empowered and more like a “victor” than a “victim.”
- You are more mindful of the present, and will be more likely to live fully in the present each moment of each day. After all, the past is a great place to visit, but you don’t want to live there!