Book Clubs are welcome to Skype with me!
Would you like to bring your book group to a more personal level?
Is your book club a vehicle for personal growth and empowerment?
Are your book club members interested in creating a trusting environment for friendship and support?
Are your group members women who are interested in personal development and self-improvement?
If the answer is yes to any of the previous questions, then The Swiss Cheese Theory of Life: How To Get Through Life’s Holes Without Getting Stuck In Them! would be an ideal book club choice!
For groups of 10 or more who order from Judy, she will visit with your book group via Skype for one hour question and answer.
A group discount of 15% will be applied to the book club order and book scan be personally signed.
Judy has been a speaker and a psychotherapist for 35 years, and this background will be useful in giving insights into a variety of self-help topics your groups is interested in focusing on.
Contact me at Judybelmont@emotionalwellnessforlife.com
Sample Questions for Bookgroups:
1. What is the most important takeaway from this book?
2. What is one of the biggest obstacles you have overcome and what has been your key to “getting thought the hole?”
3. Are there obstacles that you are currently facing and how can this book help?
4. Are you more like the Stinky cheese, Swiss Wiz or The Swiss Cheese Fairy of Life? How about your closest family members? Coworkers?
5. What is the next thing you would like to work on and what has been holding you back?
6. Name two practical steps you will take to improve your life.