Group Discussion Questions for Embrace Your Greatness: 50 Ways to Build Unshakeable Self-Esteem
1. What was the most important concept in the book to you?
2. How did you feel reading the book?
3. Did you gain anything personally from reading the book. If so, what?
4. Is there something that you learned in the group that is relevant to your life?
5. What concept in the book has been most relevant to you? Why?
6. Is there anything that you found unsettling about the book? If so, what?
7. Did you find the activities helpful in the book?
8. Was there a particular activity in the book that you found most helpful? What was it and how did it affect you?
9. Was there anything surprising about the book?
10. Is there anything that was missing from the book or anything that you would have added?
11. Would you recommend this book to others? If so, who would benefit?
12. Was there a particular topic that you found the most interesting and helpful?
13. What was the biggest takeaway from this book?
14. Was the book relevant to you?
15. Was the writing style “user friendly?” Were the points clear?