I am a motivational speaker serving the Philadelphia / New Jersey area during the spring & summer months, and the southern Florida area during the fall & winter months. As long as I am reimbursed for travel and expenses, I can travel to any location in the US. My presentations are interactive, relevant, and informative while being fun and entertaining. My mental health and wellness presentations, including workplace wellness keynotes, provides practical skills for personal and professional success.
Whether it be a presentation on Embracing Your Greatness at Work, Dealing with Difficult People, Creating the Positive Workplace, Stress Management, or Communicating with Tact and Finesse, attendees will come away with skills to last a lifetime. To get a sense of my practical, “hands on” tips, I offer for personal and professional development, click here.
– W.B., Manager, Labor Relations, Mack Trucks, Inc.
“…it was one of the best workshop meetings we’ve ever had.”
– J.N., MIS Assistant, Penske Truck Leasing
“Attendee evaluations of the programs have always awarded Judy the highest accolades.”
– L.G., Management Development Coordinator, PENN STATE UNIVERSITY
Motivational Speaking Topics
Embrace Your Greatness
Based on my upcoming book due to be released December 2018, learn the ten tips to embrace your greatness and boost self-esteem. This experiential and interactive presentation will inspire as well as educate, and have participants leave with important takeaways that will empower participants to be the best version of themselves.
Creating the Positive Workplace
Learn the secrets to a positive workplace. After all, a happier workplace is a more productive and creative workplace. I will help your employees improve communication, manage stress, stay productive and organized, and develop leadership skills. Fun, interactive activities will help participants put their learning into action!
Give your employees an EMOTIONAL TUNE-UP with this team building experience! In an interactive session, we will experience how to be emotional resilient and stress hardy. Learn practical ways to limit the negative stress that leads to burnout. Aside from the personal cost, there is a monetary cost for the individual and workplace. Unbridled stress leading to burnout which can be quite expensive for both the individual and the workplace.
Communication with Tact and Finesse
Using effective communication is vital to getting along with others. Unfortunately, there are often no commonly understood guidelines of what is effective communication, and many people lack insight about how they really come across. This interactive presentation offers the keys to communicating where everyone wins! Participants will learn to differentiate between hearing and listening, and learn tips to deal with difficult people.
How to be a stress manager, not a stress carrier!
Many studies have shown that a difficulty in handling stress leads to billions of dollars a year spent on doctors visits, depression, anxiety, workplace absenteeism and poor job performance. Whether it is at the expense of low morale, employee negativity, absenteeism, poor people skills, addictive behavior, illness, high turnover, negative stress can be overwhelming. Aside from the personal cost, there is a monetary cost for the individual and workplace. Help your employees master their stress!
Living the Positive Life
No matter what comes your way, learn the secrets to staying positive. By learning the elements of creating the positive home, the positive workplace, positive relationships, you will learn ways to feel empowered and positive. Leran ways to replace negatively with positive energy and healthy ways of thinking.
Think Straight, Feel Great!
Positive Thinking for a Happier Life Change those thoughts! Positive, rational thinking is the cornerstone for mental health. Turn negativity into constructive action! Learn strategies to change toxic though patterns and learn the power of positive self-talk. Learn healthy thinking enables the shift from being problem focused to solution focused. Using interactive and experiential exercises, participants will learn how to trade unhealthy thinking habits to positive thing skills!
Handling the Challenges of Change
We live in a fast paced society and our world is rapidly changing. To survive optimally, one needs to be able to be flexible in adapting to change. Giving up old patterns and habits is hard, but necessary for growth. Turn obstacles into an opportunity for self-discovery and building self-esteem. Participants will learn to embrace change its of avoiding it, and grow through it.
These are some examples of some of my audiences for my motivational keynotes and trainings:
Conferences and Annual Meetings
- Unlikely Collaborator Conference – Oaja, CA
- PA State Education Association – Harrisburg, PA
- Volpe and Koenig Law Firm – Philadelphia, PA
- shareholder Association of American – Annual conference – Bonita Springs, FL
- Association for Legal Administrators of South Florida – Miami and Ft. Lauderdale
- Cal Rikpkin Foundation – Naples, FL
- Giant Foods – Harrisburg, PA
- Child Care of Southwest Florida – Ft Myers, FL
- SFV Industries – Bonita Springs, FL
- The Motivation Show Mexico Event – Chicago, IL.
- NJ Governors Conference for Women – Atlantic City, NJ
- PA Governor’s Conference for Women – Pittsburgh, PA
- American Society for Training & Development – Bethlehem, PA
- State of Delaware Mental Health Summer Institute – Newark, DE
- Meeting Planners International – Maryland
- American Society for Association Executives – Washington, D.C.
- Pennsylvania Counseling Association – State College, PA
- National Association of Legal Secretaries – Alexandria, VA
- Potomac Meeting Professional International Conference, MD
- The Philadelphia Area Chapter of Meeting Professionals International – Philadelphia, PA
- International Association for Administrative Professionals, PA Chapter and Maryland Chapters
Workplace Training Seminars
- Mack Truck
- Penn State Corporate Training
- Penn State Nursing School
- Penske Truck Rental
- Victaulic Corporation
- Orasure Technologies
- Lehigh County, PA
- Northampton County, PA
- Air Products
- St. Christopher’s Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Easton Hospital
- Belmont Behavioral Health
- Just Born
College Adjunct Professor
Introduction to Psychology, Abnormal Psychology, Learning, Educational Psychology, Social Psychology, Personality.
- Penn State College – Lehigh/ Campus, PA
- Muhlenberg College, Allentown, PA
- Kutztown University, Kutztown, PA
- Hahnemann Medical College, Philadelphia, PA
Continuing Education for Mental Health Professionals
National Seminar Trainer for the mental health and nursing audience primarily through PESI, CMI and Social Work PRN and American Counseling Association State Conferences in PA and NJ.Topics include:
- Tips and Tools for the Therapeutic Toolbox
- Understanding and Treatment of Personality Disorders
- Understanding and Treatment of Mood Disorders
- Best Ever Cognitive Treatment Strategies
National, State or Local Conferences / Conventions
Various Locations throughout the United States include:
- Hobbs, New Mexico
- Omaha, NE
- Nashville, Knoxville, Memphis, TN
- Kansas City, Springfield, MO
- Honolulu, HI
- Minneapolis, MN
- Dayton, OH
- Portland, Eugene, OR
- Billings and Bozeman, MT
- Appleton, Madison, Milwaulkee, WI
- Bridgeport, Hartford, CT
- Providence RI
- King of Prussia, Allentown, PA
- Cherry Hill, NJ
- Providence, RI
- Grand Rapids, Traverse city, MI
- Portland and Bangor, ME
- Portsmouth, NH
- Altoona, Pittsburgh, PA
- Bloomington, MN
Sample Presentation Topics
- Creating the Positive Workplace
- Embrace Your Greatness
- Embrace Your Greatness at Work
- Communicating with Tact and Finesse
- Emotional Wellness at Work
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Dealing with Corporate Change
- How to be a Stress Manager… and Not a Stress Carrier!