For Mental Health Professionals
A Therapeutic Tip…
A therapeutic tip on using coping cards from my latest book, 150 Group Therapy Activities and TIPS!
Books for Mental Health Professionals
Practical Resources to Help Clients Help Themselves!
These books are perfect to be used as texts for graduate counseling programs and are also a great resource for the experienced practitioner! Pletny of counseling worksheets and client handouts!
MY Webcast DVDS from Continuing Education Provider, PESI – 2 Credit hours each
- 33 Tips and Tools for the Depression Toolbox: Using CBT, DBT, Mindfulness and ACT
- 33 Tips and Tools for the Anxiety Toolbox: Using CBT, DBT, Mindfulness and ACT
- 33 Tips and Tools for the Stress Management and Emotion Regulation Toolbox: Using CBT, DBT, Mindfulness and ACT
Sample Counseling Handouts from My New Release – 150 Group Therapy Activities and Tips
Therapeutic Activities and Strategies
Therapeutic Activities and Strategies Geared Towards Children
Cognitive Behavior Strategies
ACT Acceptance and Visualization Strategies
Improving Interpersonal Relationships
More Counseling Handouts and Worksheets
Visit me on Facebook at my new Tips and Tools Facebook Page where we can share resources with one another!
- Understanding the Three Types of Communication
- Learning about Communication – For kids, teens and adults
- Checklist for Assertive Behavior
- The Three Types of Communication
- Rhetorical Questions – Put downs in disguise!
- Aggressive, Non-Assertive and Assertive. Can you tell them apart?
- Communicating with Tact and Finesse
- Effective vs Ineffective Communication
- Turn “You” Messages into “I” Messages
- Understanding Aggressive and Non-Assertive Behavior
Cognitive Behavior Strategies
- Think Healthier! Crack the NUTS and Eliminate the ANTS!
- Problematic Thinking Habits
- Watch out for those Cognitive Distortions!
- Identify Your Internal Core Beliefs
Self Help Quizzes
Just print and fill out!
- How is your emotional wellness?
- Take a Humor Inventory!
- What is your Forgiveness IQ? Take this Quick Quiz!
- What is your Sense of Humor IQ?
Psychoeducational Group Therapy Activities
Training & Coaching
Onsite Training can be arranged that provides CE credits. I offer creative and interactive training for your staff on various mental health topics with many counseling worksheets including:
- Effective Tips and Tools For The Therapeutic Toolbox
- Personality Disorders
- Mood disorders
- Using Social Media for promoting your message, products or practice
I offer many various types of Cognitive Behavior Therapy worksheets and handouts, as well as involve groups in many psychotherapeutic group activities.
Individual coaching can also be provided for mental health professionals on topics including:
- Starting and Growing a Mental Health Practice
- Using Social Media to promote you and your products and practice
- Burnout Prevention
- Using Psycho-Social Education in Therapy
I use many counseling handouts and worksheets to help people practice skills between sessions. Many of them are Cognitive Behavior Therapy Handouts and worksheets to help clients build skills between sessions.
Individual consultation is done in my office, phone or Skype.