Empower Yourself with Psycho- Educational Resources!
FOR THE WORKPLACE
Are you looking to improve emotional wellness in the workplace?
Would you like to promote positivity and happiness at work? After all, the happy workplace is a more productive workplace.
Could you benefit from having”hands on” worksheets and handouts to promote employee personal and professional wellness?
FOR THE INDIVIDUAL
Do you want help for anxiety and are you looking for tips to manage your anxiety?
Do you want help for depression and are you looking for tips to manage depression?
Do you want help for low self-esteem and are you looking for tips to build self-esteem?
Do you want help for improving relationships and are looking for tips to improve your communication?
Do you want help for managing stress and are you looking for tips to manage stress?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, these psychoeducational handouts and mental health worksheets will give you some tools for personal and professional development and to handle many common mental health issues. For more in-depth help on overcoming depression, anxiety, stress, low self esteem and relationship problems, visit my bookstore for more psychoeducational resources. Also look out later in 2018 for the release of my new book for help with self-esteem by New Harbinger, entitled Embrace Your Greatness: 50 Ways to Build Unshakeable Self-Esteem, as well as my therapeutic card deck to be published by mental health publisher, PESI, entitled The CBT Card Deck: 55 Tips and Tools for Managing Stress and Anxiety.
More Handouts and Worksheets
Visit me on Facebook at my new Tips and Tools Facebook Page where we can share resources with one another! Also visit me on Pinterest where I have many group mental health and inspirational boards, and ask me for an invite to contribute to my mental health boards!
- Understanding the Three Types of Communication
- Learning about Communication – For kids, teens and adults
- Checklist for Assertive Behavior
- The Three Types of Communication
- Rhetorical Questions – Put downs in disguise!
- Aggressive, Non-Assertive and Assertive. Can you tell them apart?
- Communicating with Tact and Finesse
- Effective vs Ineffective Communication
- Turn “You” Messages into “I” Messages
- Understanding Aggressive and Non-Assertive Behavior
- Hallmarks of Effective Communication
- You Have A Right… and A Responsibility
Cognitive Behavior Strategies
- Think Healthier! Crack the NUTS and Eliminate the ANTS!
- Problematic Thinking Habits
- Watch out for those Cognitive Distortions!
- Identify Your Internal Core Beliefs
Therapeutic Activities and Strategies Geared Towards Children
Self Help Quizzes
Just print and fill out!
- How is your emotional wellness?
- Take a Humor Inventory!
- What is your Forgiveness IQ? Take this Quick Quiz!
- What is your Sense of Humor IQ?
These resources I hope will be the foundation for more exploration for help with anxiety, depression, low self-esteem and stress. It is important to not use these mental health handouts and worksheets just once, but use them regularly to keep building skills and practicing them. Just like a music student will not learn an instrument by showing up only for lessons – it is the regular practice which solidifies the learning.